QGM offers a variety of high quality molds for use in concrete block production equipment.
- QGM utilizes advanced welding and processing technologies.
- Material: high quality, wear-resistant steel.
- The clearance between tamper shoes is 0.2-0.5 mm.
- No need for fixing.
- Tolerance of the groove mold box is less than 0.3mm.
- This paver brick mould is applicable for the manufacturing of paver bricks in a variety of contours and geometries.
- The tamper shoes can be easily replaced.
- This paver brick mold features a strong, durable and advanced design.
- The mold can be changed for customers.
- The quick-wear parts can be replaced easily.
- The mold frame is equipped with a hydraulic device and the frame board can be folded if needed.
To ensure the mold durability, Zenith molds undergo the following treatments:
Following the requirements from customers, our molds can be designed and manufactured in weld or modular screw thread locking methods.
Carburizing treatment (62-68 HRC)
Nitriding treatment (62-68 HRC)
block mold, brick mould, concrete mold